Plastic bags, plastic bags, plastic bags



Whenever I go grocery shopping, I never ever take some of the plastic bags I already have at home, even though I always promise myself I would. The result? Lots and lots of plastic bags that I never throw away, as net time I will suuurely take one or two with me. Riiight!
So, I have tried to find a place to store them and a way of making them small and fold them in an organized manner. Again…riiiiight!
Up until now I used to fold them like this:

I made them smaller, but they still looked disorganised.
So I started looking for other ways to fold them, and here’s what I found:

Bingo! This is it! Nicely folded, without any chance of unfolding. Since they are so small and compact now, for sure I will always carry one or two in my bag. If not, then at least they are organized waiting for their turn to play the role of trash bin bags. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blogging tips